The Asset Triple A Awards
The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade and Risk Management Awards
The Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade and Risk Management Awards are industry excellence recognitions awarded annually to companies and financial institutions that have launched or helped implement initiatives in corporate treasury management, trade finance and/or risk management. They are awarded to corporates (Triple A Client Awards) and financial services providers (Triple A Service Provider Awards), on in-country as well as regional levels in Asia Pacific (and the Middle East). Global solutions are considered when they are initiated in the APAC region.
The awards primarily focus on the following areas:
- Cash management
- Liquidity management
- Trade finance and Structured trade finance
- Working capital and supply chain finance
- Hedging of FX, interest rate and commodities exposures
- Electronic implementation
The Asset Board of Editors will evaluate submissions based on the following metrics:
- Inputs provided by clients
- Business statistics during the review period
- Information gathered during pitch meetings or calls
The deadline for submission is December 21 2015.
Our best wishes and looking forward to receiving your submissions.